Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New Unit! Molar Mass Conversions

Today, I realized I had predicted correctly in thinking this unit will be more difficult than the past. We had our lecture today on molar mass conversions, and I am not entirely comfortable with this whole concept partially because it is new and partially because it is a more difficult concept to grasp. Mrs. Frankenberg gave us a flow chart that is extremely helpful in learning this concept that I have here:

This picture is really cute, but I have to admit that moles are pretty ugly. You can barely see its eyes, just like me.


2 comments:

  1. Yes, the map Mrs. Frankenberg was very helpful. I feel I am starting to grasp this concept. Also I love the caption for your mole picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, picture caption is hilarious. But also, thank you for the video on conversions. It makes it easy for a stupid person like me to understand...which is a challenge.

    ReplyDelete