Tuesday, December 8, 2015

El Quiz de Stoichiometry. ¡Ay Caramba!


The quiz today, although it consisted of only diez preguntas took me the whole class hour to finish. There were a few questions that I was not quite confident in how to set them up initially, but after thinking about it, I figured out how to do it. Each problem took me about cinco minutos to finish, and that proved to take me up to the end of the class hour to complete. Some of the problems were a little more involved and took more application, and some were just like the practice problems we did en clase. I'm really excited for this unit though, I really like the math application combined with the chemical reactions, and it has not been as challenging this time around because of how much practice I got from the chemical composition unit!

Links de Estudiar:
Práctica
Más Práctica
Notas

2 comments:

  1. It also made me nervous that just the 10 problems took the whole class. I felt like the problems were pretty similar but some of them definitely were more application problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way; i felt like some of the problems were extremely hard, but then some were just practice problems we dis in class, so this quiz kinda threw me for a loop. Nice incorporation of a little español by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete