Friday, March 4, 2016

Unit Test Reflection

This unit test was difficult in that there were more questions than normal. There were 50 questions, and I felt rushed by the end. I did not have enough time to finish the last problem comfortably so I had to guess, and that problem was especially difficult anyway. This unit, admittedly, was a little easier than acids and bases, but it was still challenging in that there was a lot of memorization involved in this unit. I'm excited to start something new and I am going for the best for this test grade!
                           

                           

6 comments:

  1. I was also shocked that this unit test had 50 questions, and I definitely felt rushed too when it came down to the wire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also shocked that this unit test had 50 questions, and I definitely felt rushed too when it came down to the wire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt very rushed by the 50 question exam! Especially with some of the math that was in it. I wish it was more like the 30 question quiz and that we had more time to ask her questions before the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was nervous throughout the test because I knew I wouldn't have time to finish, but I ended up getting closer to the end than I thought before the bell rang. I just hope my rushing didn't make me miss too many questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that I felt uneasy with the many questions, but as I took the test, the questions began to fly by. I like your pictures of your gal pals and boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that the fact that the test was 50 questions long made it a lot harder. Towards the end, I also felt very rushed and stressed.

    ReplyDelete