Monday, May 9, 2016

Gas Laws Quiz

This quiz was relatively difficult due to the fact that I had not covered my concept questions well enough while studying. I got a grade that reflected my effort put into this quiz which was not a lot, but I am not mad because I definitely deserved what I got. Frankenberg was right when she said that the math questions weren't the ones that people messed up on. I am just going to study more for the unit test, and my final exemption took off a lot of stress about getting a not so great grade on this quiz.

Future Study Links:

2 comments:

  1. I agree the math seemed far easier than the concept questions, I will for sure be reviewing some of those concept ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way, the conceptual questions definitely threw me off which is why I didn't do as well as I hoped. I'm definitely going to study more of the concepts before the unit test.

    ReplyDelete