Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hybridization, Lewis Structure, and Chemical Bonds Study Links


I used these study links to prepare for the test! Studying for the test was more stressful than usual because we didn't have a mid-unit quiz, so I did not know what to expect. Also, we had less time to digest the information this unit because of spring break coming up so soon.

Sigma and Pi Bonds, Hybridization Video

Crash Course Chemistry Lewis Structure Video

Tyler DeWitt Molecular Geometry Video

More Study Links:

2 comments:

  1. The links were amazing when I used them to study! Great job finding these great videos! These all were helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also felt that studying for this test was harder because we didn't have a weekly quiz, especially when trying to determine what my weaknesses were within the unit.

    ReplyDelete