Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Quiz- Moles, Hydrates, and Stuff I Didn't Know

The quiz today was difficult, and admittedly, I had forgot that I even had a chemistry quiz today. Coming into class, and seeing the desks turned in test formation made me panic a little, but I remembered that I was fairly confident on this material and reassured myself that it would easy... but I was so wrong. The first question took me about ten minutes to figure out, and that didn't help my confidence for the rest of the test. I soon skipped the first question and went on to the next few problems only to find that they were difficult as well. I knew from then that this quiz was much harder than I anticipated. After the first few questions of panic, I flipped over to the next page and found they were slightly easier, and was able to finish the quiz on time, but I still had that added test stress that I only get when I feel like I'm not as confident with my answers as I should be. Overall, I feel anxious about receiving my score, and I am anticipating a lower than average grade.


3 comments:

  1. I forgot that we had a chemistry test as well, and I thought it was challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture accurately describes my feelings towards that test... I felt quite dead and the impending doom of the grade that was coming. Its nice to know I wasn't the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your anxiety towards your quiz grade! Just remember that your grade is never going to be based completely off of tests, and this just happened to be a bad test for you, and there is always a light at the end of the seemingly long tunnel. You can do it Laurie!

    ReplyDelete